Updated July 15th 2000
BRITISH NORTH AMERICANS (CANADIANS)
IN VERMONT REGIMENTS
- Audett George W. Coy A Home Phillipsburgh Canada East Rnk Pvt. DLE 2 Nov. 1862 -or- 02 May 1861(Record) Mustered Out DLD 13 Aug. 1865 (15 August 1861 Record) Brattleboro Vt. Other Info Silas A. Strickland Post #. 127 Hot Springs Fall River Co. SD
- Curtis William C. Coy C Home Canada East Rnk Pvt. DLE 02 May 1861 Mustered Out DLD 15 August 1861 Brattleboro Vt.
- Davis Frederick Coy A Home Montreal Canada Rnk Pvt. DLE 02 May 1861 Mustered Out DLD 15 August 1861 Brattleboro Vt.
- Gravlin -or- Gravelin Nelson Coy C Home Canada East Rnk Pvt. DLE 02 May 1861 Mustered Out DLD 15 August 1861 Brattleboro Vt.
- None Found Yet
Table of Abbreviations
- Barrett Patrick Coy D Home Melbourne Canada Rnk Pvt. DLE 22 April 1861 disch disability DLD 10 December 1862
- Blanchard Charles Unit 3 Infantry Coy H Home Canada East Rnk Pvt. DLE 28 February 1862 Other Info deserted on 24 January 1863
- Bougee Peter Coy H Home Canada East Rnk Pvt. DLE 13 July 1861 Other Info deserted on 01 February 1864
- Campbell David Coy D Home Canada East Rnk Pvt. DLE 22 April 1861 TLDD KIA 16 April 1862 Lee's Mills Va.
- Davenport Nathan S. Coy G Home Canada East Rnk Pvt. DLE 04 July 1861 Other Info deserted on 24 August 1861
- Gibson William Coy H Home Canada East Rnk Pvt. DLE 02 April 1862 Other Info deserted on 26 July 1863
- Goutier Michel -or- Michael Coy C Home Kinsey Canada East Rnk Pvt. to Musician DLE 18 February 1862 Promoted to Full Musician Mustered Out DLD 11 July 1865 Burlington Vt.
- Molton -or- Moulton John Coy H Home Canada Rnk Pvt. DLE 20 February 1862 Transferred on 25 July 1864from Company H to Company K disch disability DLD 13 February 1865
- Quinn Richard Coy G Home Canada Rnk Pvt. DLE 26 September 1861 TLDD DofD 17 April 1862
- Reynolds Thomas Coy D Home Sherbrook Canada East Rnk Pvt. DLE 01 May 1861 disch DLD 08 August 1863
- Sleeper Walter H. Coy F Home Compton Canada East Rnk Pvt. DLE 24 February 1862 disch disability DLD 31 October 1862
- Smith John D Coy K Home Canada Rnk Pvt. DLE 10 March 1862 Other Info deserted on 20 June 1863
- Stephens Henry J. Coy A Home Durham Canada Rnk Pvt. to Corp. DLE 15 March 1862 Promoted to Corpl on 31 August 1864 TLDD KIA 02 April 1865 Petersburg Va.
- Tebodeaux Franklin Coy C Home Canada
|Coy = Company
||AAE = Age at Enlistment
|Rnk = Rank
||DLB = Date and Location of Birth
|DLE = Date and Location of Enlistment
||DLD = Date and Location of Discharge
|KIA = Killed in Action
||MIA = Missing in Action
|POW = Prisoner of War
||DIP = Died in Prison
|DOW = Died of Wounds
||DofD = Died of Disease
|TLDD = Type, Location & Date of Death
||DOAI = Died of Accidental Injury|
|NOR = Not On Rosters I found
||GAR = Grand Army of the Republic
|Bty = Artillery Battery
Click on the Camera to see their Photograph.
Back to Canadians State Index Page
Back to Canadians in the Civil War
Back to 2nd Michigan Head Quarters
|Before you copy any information from our page please see our CopyRight Page by Clicking HERE to avoid problems.|