Updated January 29th 2002
Canadians in the Civil War
Names Starting by "P"
- Pickle, Alonzo H. (CMH) , Minnesota 1st Infantry *
- Page Samuel, Maine 1st (Light Mounted) Artillery
- Page Thomas Nova Scotia Canada 54th Mass. Inf.
- Paradis Joseph C. , Maine 5th Infantry
- Parent, Louis Canada,; 1842, pvt, I, 37 Mass. Inf. , Also in G 19 Mass Inf., Aug. 18, 1862-July 22, 1865, GAR Phil Kearney Post #7, Aberdeen, Brown Co., SD
- Parritt, William Canada. 54th Mass. Inf.
- Parsons Walter W. Canada Vermont 8th Infantry B
- Parsons William Canada Vermont 11th Inf. M
- Pateneaud, Jeremiah Canada 23 Mich. 5th Inf. F
- Patterson, Samuel Malden, Canada West, 102nd U.S.C.T. (1st Mich. Coloured Inf.)
- Peaks, Jamesa St. Catherines, Canada West, 1st U.S.C.T.
- Peck, Porter P., Canada, 1843, lt, K, 4 Wisc. Inf., Also in 2 Wisc. Cav., April, 1861-Dec., 1865, GAR Joe Hooker Post #10, Sioux Falls, Minnehaha Co., SD
- Pembroke Charles P. , Maine 7th Infantry
- Pernel William born in Nova Scotia. 3rd U.S.C.T.
- Peterkin, James, D 59 INF Illi MONTREAL CANADA
- Phelps, Edward, Canada, 1829, pvt, C, 1 Cal. Inf., August, 1861-Aug. 31, 1864, GAR Phil Kearney Post #7, Yankton, Yankton Co., SD
- Phillips Charles St. John, New Brunswick. 3rd U.S.C.T.
- Pillin, John J., Canada, pvt, F, 18 Ohio Inf., June 5, 1864-Oct. 9, 1865, GAR George H. Thomas Post #5, Redfield, Spink Co., SD
- Popham John , Maine 30th Infantry
- Postent Peter Canada West, Coy ‘I’, 18th U.S.C.T.
- Powers, Thomas , Maine 2nd Cavalry
- Powers, Wesley J., (MOH), Corp., 147th Illi. Inf., Co. "F" * BIO *
- Pringle, Andrew G., Canada, 1841, pvt, G, 12 Ind. Cav., Oct. 18, 1863-Oct., 1865, GAR Ransom Post #6, Mitchell, Davison Co., SD
- Purmort, E. H., Canada, musi., H, 191 Ohio, Feb.-Sept., 1865, GAR Ransom Post #6, Mitchell, Davison Co., SD
* The ones with * have Bio's.